Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-20 Origin: Site
What we should pay attention to when using (pipe cutting machine):
1. Spindle speed must be changed after stopping. Gears must be fully engaged during shifting. When the machine is found to be abnormal, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
2. Adjust the cutter and clamp the work before cutting. The length of the clamping area must not be less than 50 mm. The parking baffle must be fixed, and work can only be carried out after a test run of clamping, loosening, forward and backward.
3. When the machine tool is rotating, no part of the human body should touch the transmission parts. Cuffs must be worn during operation, and gloves are strictly forbidden to work. The human head should deviate from the cutting direction.
4. When changing tools, measuring workpieces, lubricating, and cleaning pipe heads, the machine must be stopped.
5. When cutting the pipe head, prevent the pipe head from flying out and hurt people.
6. When the long material pipe is put into the material rack and the lead wire is loosened, measures should be taken to prevent the pipe from rolling, impacting and crushing.
7. When using a wheel cutting machine, check in advance whether there are any flaws, cracks or moisture on the wheel, and whether the power cord is reliable.
8. The dust removal device of the pipe cutting machine should be intact before cutting.
9. No one should be standing in the direction of workpiece feeding and discharging.