Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin: Site
Do you know how to adjust the blade of A4 paper cutter? If you don’t know, it doesn’t matter, the following editor will briefly introduce the blade adjustment of the A4 paper cutter:
1. The current blade can be used on all sides.
2. When it is found that the blade has been worn seriously, the blade needs to be adjusted or replaced.
3. Retract the cutter to the highest point and stop.
4. Withdraw the front cover and loosen the hexagon socket bolts on the clamp bar, you can adjust or replace the blade.
5. The left side of the blade should be aligned, re-tighten the hexagon socket bolt on the clamping bar clamp, and push it into the cover.