Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-05 Origin: Site
A4 paper cutter safety issues
1. Brake device. In order to save money, many manufacturers use the principle of circuit braking, which uses the upper and lower limit sensors to cut off the power supply of the cutter motor. This device may cause "sliding knife", etc. in the event of sudden power failure, loose sockets, and sensor failure Extremely dangerous situation. In order to prevent this situation from happening, it is necessary to use a motor assembly with a mechanical brake device, so that no matter what circuit failure occurs, the motor is locked to avoid accidents.
2. Double-button operation principle. This requires two buttons to be pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not operate, which can ensure the absolute safety of single-person operation.
3. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate to operate, so the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the A4 paper cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
4. When replacing the blade during maintenance, please use a knife holder to ensure that the cutting edge of the blade is closed, which not only guarantees the safety of the person, but also does not damage the cutting edge.
5. The removed blade must not be left at will to avoid hurting people. Therefore, you must first purchase equipment with a high safety factor, and then you must develop good habits to ensure safety at work.