Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-06 Origin: Site
1. Brake device. In order to save money, many manufacturers use the principle of circuit braking, that is, cutting off the power supply of the cutter motor through the upper and lower limit sensors. This device may cause "slider" in the event of sudden power failure, loose sockets, and sensor failure. Extremely dangerous situation. In order to prevent this from happening, it is necessary to use a motor assembly with a mechanical brake device, so that no matter what circuit failure occurs, the motor is locked to avoid accidents.
2. Double button operation principle. This requires that both buttons are pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, which can guarantee the absolute safety of single-person operation.
3. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate to operate, so that the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
4. The above are the safety factors that affect the use process, so pay attention to the replacement of the blade during maintenance and maintenance, use the knife holder to ensure that the blade edge is closed, not only to ensure the safety of people, but also to ensure that the blade is not damaged.
5. Furthermore, the removed blades must not be left at will to avoid hurting people.
Therefore, we must first buy equipment with a high safety factor. Furthermore, we must develop good habits to ensure safety at work.