Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-07 Origin: Site
BOB press felt Functions and features
A papermakers' felt for the BOB press felt or dewatering section of a papermaking machine is formed with an inner woven fabric and with a plurality of longitudinally extending, transversely spaced heavy yarns or strands which are supported on the bottom surface of the fabric by a relatively light cross-machine yarn or binder pick which interconnects the heavy strands with the warp yarns of the fabric. It is a kind of precious material in paper making industry. It can be divided into three types: wet felt, upper felt and dry felt according to the uses
1. High anti-compaction capacity.
2. Extremely high elasticity and recoverability.
3. Strong drainability abd larger void volumn.
4. Long holding time of wear resistance and plastic strength of felt.
5. Smooth felt surface and even pressure distribution.
Kinds of BOB press felt : Single Layer, Double Layer, Multi-layer
Weight scope of BOB press felt : 500g-3000g
Speed scope: 30m/min-1500m/min
It applies to produce 10g-1200g paper