Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-03 Origin: Site
Basic maintenance and safety measures for high-speed Pulping machine:
1. Before starting the machine, use hand rotation to check whether the moving parts are jammed or not, and whether the connections are tight, and then they can be idle. When operating, pay attention to whether the equipment has other abnormal phenomena. Special attention should be paid to the clockwise rotation of the motor from the connecting shaft of the transmission assembly;
2. Regularly check and add No. 3# Li base grease to the transmission assembly;
3. When the reversing handle is placed in the vertical downward position, it is the pulping position, and the right is the pulping position. The valve body is severely worn, deformed, and rusted (disassemble the valve body when the rust is serious and cannot be replaced, wipe it with emery cloth, and put it in with butter) When the sealing is seriously affected, it should be replaced in time
4. Avoid long-time idle operation of the circulating pump, and prevent larger hard particles or easily entangled ribbons from entering the circulating pump;
5. Regularly check whether the transmission assembly of the stirring device has serious total slurry leakage, or the discharged coolant is extremely turbid, and replace the parts in time according to the degree of wear;
6. Regularly adjust the packing tightness of the pump set. A little water dripping from the packing box is appropriate. Excessive compression will affect the service life of the packing and the efficiency of the equipment; 7. When cleaning the equipment, the bottom of the pulping barrel and the bottom of the circulating pump should be cleaned. Open it to fully discharge the remaining cement slurry to avoid hardening affecting equipment efficiency.
Safe use of high-speed Pulping machine:
1. The mixer should be set in a flat position, and the front and rear axles should be cushioned with square wood, so that the tires are elevated to avoid movement when starting.
2, the mixer should be implemented with secondary leakage protection. After the power is turned on before going to work, it must be carefully inspected, and it can be used only after the empty vehicle is deemed qualified. During trial operation, check whether the speed of the mixing drum is appropriate. Under normal circumstances, the empty car speed is slightly faster than the heavy car (after loading) by 23 revolutions. If there is a large difference, the ratio of the driving wheel and the driving wheel should be adjusted.
3. The rotation direction of the mixing drum should be in accordance with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is not true, correct the motor wiring.