Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-28 Origin: Site
According to the structural principle of pulp equipment, the main classifications are as follows:
1. According to whether pulp equipment is continuous or not
(1) Interval beater, such as Dutch beater, Volt beater.
(2) Continuous beating machines, such as: column-back refiner, cone refiner, and disc refiner.
2. According to the rotor structure of pulp equipment
(1) Drum type: beater, cylindrical refiner.
(2) Cone type: large taper conical refiner: taper 60°-70°; medium taper conical refiner: taper approximately 20°-30°; small taper conical refiner: taper approximately 10°.
The cone refiner is divided into two types according to the shaft support mode, the through-shaft cone refiner and the cantilever cone refiner.
(3) Disc type: ①According to the number of rotating discs. Single-acting disc refiner; double-acting disc refiner. ②According to the total number of discs. Double-disc grinding; three-disc grinding; multi-disc grinding.
3. Classified by pulp equipment beating concentration
(1) Low-consistency beaters (about 2%-6%): various types of beaters.
(2) Medium-consistency beater (about 8-20%): single-disc high-consistency refiner, cylindrical high-consistency refiner.
(3) High-consistency beater (about 20-35%): single-disc high-consistency refiner, cylindrical high-consistency refiner.