Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-05 Origin: Site
The common problem of dryer cylinder is the wear of the dryer cylinder shaft head. Due to the high temperature and pressure of the drying cylinder during operation, the shaft head of the drying cylinder is prone to wear and tear, causing the equipment to fail to operate. The traditional repair method is to repair by processing non-standard sleeves, which are prone to problems in the combination of non-standard sleeves and shaft diameters; disassembling and machining repairs require long construction periods and high costs. For many years, companies have been unable to find effective and rapid repair methods. The domestically mature rapid repair methods mainly use polymer composite materials for on-site rapid repair. Both the repair effect and the repair cost are far better than traditional repairs such as surfacing and brush plating. Method, the maintenance time is fast, the process is simple, and the cost is low. The polymer composite material not only ensures 100% contact between the mating surfaces, but also the material itself has the ability to resist shock and vibration much higher than that of the metal material that cannot be retreated. At the same time, it expands and shrinks with the expansion and contraction of the inner ring of the bearing. It minimizes the possibility of abrasion of the dryer cylinder shaft head, thus ensuring the normal operation of the equipment, reaching or even exceeding the normal service cycle.
Operation method of dryer cylinder:
1. Mold processing: make standard split molds (bilateral or unilateral positioning);
2. Surface treatment: degreasing, polishing and cleaning to ensure that the surface is clean, dry and strong;
3. Reconcile materials: the proportion is accurate and the reconciliation is even;
4. Application material: ensure bonding, filling and thickness;
5. Install the mold: apply the release agent and install and fix it to ensure that the excess material is squeezed out;
6. Demoulding: After curing, disassemble the mould to clean up the excess material. The material cannot be knocked. It can be removed with a grinder, file and other tools to meet the installation requirements.