Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-20 Origin: Site
Introduction to the operation procedures of automatic pipe cutting machine
(1) Automatic pipe cutting machine is mainly suitable for cutting thick workpieces. Select the "Cut Thickness Selection" switch position.
(2) After removing the cutting torch roller, the cutting torch and the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine are firmly connected, and the attachment is provided in the random accessories.
(3) Connect the power supply of the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine, and install the guide rail or radius rod according to the shape of the workpiece (if it is a linear cutting rail, if you are cutting a circle or arc, you should choose a radius rod).
(4) If the torch switch plug is turned off, replace the remote switch plug (prepared in the accessories).
(5) Adjust the appropriate walking speed according to the thickness of the workpiece. And put the "up" and "down" switches on the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine in the cutting direction.
(6) Adjust the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece to 3 ~ 8mm, and adjust the center position of the nozzle to the starting strip of the workpiece slit.
(7) Turn on the remote control switch. After cutting through the workpiece, turn on the power switch of the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine to cut. In the initial stage of cutting, pay attention to the cutting seam at any time and adjust to a suitable cutting speed. And pay attention to whether the two machines work normally at any time.
(8) After cutting, turn off the remote control switch and the power switch of the semi-automatic pipe cutting machine. At this point, the entire cutting process is completed.