Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-18 Origin: Site
1. The dust removal device of the automatic pipe cutting machine should be intact before cutting.
2. Spindle speed must be changed after stopping. Gears must be fully meshed during shifting. When the machine is found to be abnormal, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
3. When the long material pipe is put into the material rack and the lead wire is loosened, measures should be taken to prevent the pipe from rolling, impacting and crushing people.
4. When the machine tool is rotating, no part of the human body should touch the transmission parts. Cuffs must be worn during operation, and gloves are strictly forbidden to work. The human head should deviate from the cutting direction.
5. When using a full-automatic pipe cutting machine for grinding wheels, it should be checked in advance for defects, cracks, moisture, and whether the power cord is reliable.
6. When cutting the pipe head with a high-speed fully automatic pipe cutting machine, prevent the pipe head from flying out and hurt people.
7. The high-speed automatic pipe cutting machine should adjust the tool and clamp the work before cutting. The length of the clamping area must not be less than 50 mm. The parking baffle must be fixed, and work can only be carried out after a test run of clamping, loosening, forward and backward.
8. No one should stand in the direction of workpiece feeding and discharging.
9. When changing tools, measuring workpieces, lubricating, and cleaning pipe heads, the machine must be stopped.