Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-14 Origin: Site
In the cutting process of the A4 paper cutter, sometimes the safety screw is often broken. This is mainly due to the following reasons:
1. The cutting edge of the blade is not sharp enough;
2. The left and right sliders of the knife holder have been worn;
3. The safety screw is not tightened frequently; the safety screw is not in the correct direction during installation;
4. If the safety pin has not yet withdrawn and the knife has fallen and hit the safety bolt;
5. The two end faces connecting the safety screw are not flat enough due to deformation, etc .;
6. The blade is cut too deep into the blade or because the blade is not ground flat enough, adjust the blade too deep in order to cut the paper completely;
There will also be failures due to electrical reasons.
Through the above content, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the failure of the A4 paper cutter, and can solve these problems in a timely manner.