Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-08 Origin: Site
Installation and commissioning of paper machine. Now the paper industry has basically realized automatic mechanical production. For different paper types, many different types of paper machines have appeared. So what are the precautions for the installation and commissioning of paper machines? Today I will introduce to you:
1. Preparations before installing the paper machine:
1. The paper machine needs to be kept properly before installation, and the exposed parts should be coated with anti-rust grease as much as possible to prevent the surface of the machine from being rusted by wind and rain. Maintenance work is required.
2. The workshop should reserve sufficient height and position according to the size of the paper machine. The foundation of the paper machine should be made of high-standard cement and embedded with steel bars, and threading pipes or cable trenches should be reserved.
3. The manufacturer should be equipped with a lifting tool of 1-2 tons to prevent it from being used during installation and maintenance.
4. If the paper machine is not used for more than 6 months after leaving the factory, the equipment must be cleaned and inspected. After cleaning, lubricating oil is added to each part to prevent the parts from rusting and aging.
2. Installation of paper machine:
1. First, fix the transmission device of the equipment, control a certain height, use the level of the end plane, and fix the screws on the transmission equipment at the same time.
2. The main installation of the paper machine equipment follows the detailed steps in the manual.
3. Finally, the location of the steam pipe should be installed in accordance with the general drawing. Do not change and process arbitrarily. Pay attention to whether the pipe connection is sealed to avoid air leakage. After the installation of each component, a test machine is required.
3. Debugging (idling test machine):
1. No-load test machine is required after the paper machine is installed, and the main machine idling test machine time is not less than 1 hour; when the main machine runs smoothly, it can be produced slowly.
2. Each ancillary equipment of the paper machine also needs to be turned on without load to observe the operation effect, whether there is abnormality and noise, etc., it can be used if it is running normally.
3. In the process of empty machine test, ensure that the whole machine has no abnormal noise, and that there is no air leakage at the pipe joints, it can be put into normal use. Before that, the pipe joints need to be tightened again.