Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-20 Origin: Site
(1) Safety regulations for paper machine unwinding:
1. Before going to work, check whether the buttons of the clothes are firm, and no hard objects are allowed in the pockets to prevent the lost surface from damaging the equipment.
2. When handling the sticky pulp debris on the roller, it is not allowed to dig it out by hand. The wet part of the paper machine should be washed with water, and if necessary, stop the process.
3. Before starting the machine, you should check the surroundings and start it only after sending the power-on signal.
4. Safety measures such as protective covers and protective railings must be kept in place. The protective facilities that are easy to remove and repaired should be installed and restored in time, otherwise the machine should not be turned on.
5. When handling heavier parts such as water suction boxes or rollers, operators at both ends must cooperate with each other and place them properly to prevent injuries such as losing hands or turning upside down.
6. When operating the scraper, the operator should cooperate closely to prevent hand injury.
7. It must be controlled according to the process regulations, and the line pressure and steam pressure of the pressing roller shall not exceed the specified limits.
8. When dealing with rotten pulp and lifting paper, no impurities such as wood, iron, garbage, etc. shall be put into it.
9. When threading paper by hand, the hand should be in the shape of a fist, and the running parts such as the drying cylinder and the roller should not be touched, so as to prevent people from being pricked.
10. Ensure that the sand settling tank, screening equipment, and pump are clean and hygienic, and wash the rotten pulp and splashed pulp in time to prevent slipping and hurting people.
(2) Safety regulations of the wire department of the paper machine:
1. Before going to work, check whether the buttons of the clothes are firm, and no hard objects are allowed in the pockets to prevent the loss of the forming net and other equipment.
2. When dealing with the sticky pulp on the roller, it is not allowed to dig it out by hand. It must be washed with water. If necessary, the machine should be stopped for processing. The working site should be flushed even if the pulp is splashed.
3. When the paper machine is running, the operator on the springboard of the wire department is not allowed to operate and move around.
4. When using steam to flush the net, firstly check whether the steam pipe and the punching head are fastened. Turn on the steam slowly and pay attention to the surrounding operators to prevent burns.
5. Before starting the machine, you should check the surrounding signals before starting.
6. Strengthen the patrol inspection of the net department to prevent the occurrence of failures such as loose parts, friction heating and stalling.
7. Handle the wet and rotten paper in the net part according to the regulations to prevent the wet pulp from tying up the former.
8. When handling heavier parts such as water suction boxes or rollers, operators at both ends must cooperate with each other and place them properly to prevent injury accidents such as losing hands or lifting one head.
9. It is not allowed to leave the work post without permission during operation. If it is necessary to leave, it should be temporarily replaced by the person designated by the foreman.
(3) Safety regulations for the press section of the paper machine:
1. Before going to work, it is necessary to check whether the buttons of the clothes are firm, and no hard objects are allowed in the pockets to prevent the loss of the blankets and rollers. When walking during operation, pay attention to safety on and off the platform, and do not wear slippers to work.
2. When dealing with the sticky pulp on the roller, it is not allowed to dig it out by hand. It must be washed with water. If necessary, stop the process and wash it in time by splashing the pulp at the workplace.
3. Before starting the machine, you should first check whether there is no work around, and send a signal before starting.
4. Cleaning the roller scraper cannot be operated with bare hands. Special tools must be used. When lifting the knife, the person who lifts the knife and the person who cleans the scraper must cooperate with each other.
5. When the blanket is folded or deviates, the hand must be operated at the exit when pulling it out by hand. If it must be operated at the entrance, the hand should be more than 0.5 meters away from the entrance.
6. When cleaning wet damaged paper from the press, it is strictly forbidden for the rotten pulp to fall and damage the felt.
7. The pressing pressure must comply with the process regulations, and the balance of each pressing roller must be maintained, and the single head is pressed.
8. Do not leave the work post without permission during operation. If you must leave, you should only leave after the foreman designates a special person to replace it.
(4) Safety regulations for the dryer section of the paper machine:
1. When using steam, the humidity must be gradually increased.
2. The exhaust valve of the drying cylinder must be kept open, the air pressure of the drying cylinder shall not exceed the specified pressure, and the pointer of the pressure gauge shall not exceed the red line.
3. Always check whether the safety valve and pressure gauge used in the drying section are normal to prevent failure.
4. When the paper is broken, the steam valve should be closed to prevent accidents caused by pressure rise.
5. When disposing of the waste paper on the guide roller, it is not allowed to dig out the waste paper by hand, and stop the process when necessary.
6. When using a long-handled tool to clean the dryer scraper, pay attention to the position and direction to prevent the tool from sticking into the drying net and causing equipment damage or injury.
7. When threading by hand, the hand should be in the shape of a fist, and it should not touch the running parts such as the drying cylinder, so as to prevent the hand from being hurt.
(5) Safety regulations for the reeling department of the paper machine:
1. The operator's overalls must be tight-fitting and must not float, so as to be involved in the front of the car and hurt people.
2. Safety protection facilities such as bumpers and protective covers must be kept intact.
3. When threading paper to the reeling machine, the hand should not be close to the entrance to prevent hand injury.
4. There should be no exposed screws and other objects on the core.
5. The ropes and other utensils of the paper hanging tube should be checked frequently and if damaged, they should be replaced immediately.
6. When hanging the paper tube, the two ends must be tightened to keep the balance and prevent the single head from sticking up.
7. When using the crane roller, the pulp paper tube shall not stay in the air, and it is strictly forbidden for people to stand or pass under the paper tube.
8. When driving, when the hanging object is raised, you must concentrate your thoughts and pay attention to the height to prevent the hook of the electric hoist from hitting the top and causing a falling accident.