Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-08 Origin: Site
Several factors of the formation of paper industry in the papermaking process of papermaking machinery and equipment
1. If the dewatering capacity of the cage is allowed to be formed, the concentration of the headbox should be reduced.
2. If other aspects of paper quality permit:
(a) Changing the stock to shorter fibers
For low-coated base paper or double glue, use more hardwood
- Decrease the degree of ground wood pulp, or increase the amount of wood ground pulp
(b) Increase beating as appropriate
- Controlled cutoff is better than overhydration
3. Operate under ideal net tension conditions.
Do not let the forming wire hang on the dewatering element or come loose at the breast roll.
- The web is not allowed to change direction significantly in the forming plate and roll area.
4. Use the following methods to improve the drainage capacity of the water purification scheme:
(a) Move the vacuum box in the direction of the sofa roller and add more dewatering elements
(b) Filler plate or humidified vacuum box
(c) Vacuum box with low friction coefficient
In this way, the forming wire can be operated more closely at the breast take-up roll, and the front part of the wire can be fully dewatered in addition to being dewatered in the vacuum box.
(d) If the stability of the formed mesh slurry allows, increase the angle of the panel and increase the vacuum of the wet vacuum box.
(e) Reduce initial dehydration to avoid netting
5. The settings that form the network case can be improved by:
(a) The distance between the front roller and the baffle is set correctly so that there is no large flow between them.
(b) All baffles are properly positioned to the forming wire so that no water flows over the baffles to create water flow
(c) Confirm that all dehydration elements are aligned
- The chopping board should have its tip in correct contact with the forming wire
- This means that all chopping boards are ground at the same time
(d) All rollers rotate freely