Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-26 Origin: Site
The speed of the screw conveyor is mainly related to the transportation volume, and the two are directly related. However, it must be noted that the speed is too small or too large. If the speed is too small, the transportation volume will be reduced, but when the speed is too high and the limit is exceeded, the material will be thrown out due to centrifugal action and cannot be transported. . Therefore, its size should be suitable and cannot exceed the prescribed threshold.
1. At the beginning of the feeding, the feeding should be gradually increased, and the feeding should be evenly. Don't add to the rated amount of the equipment at once, otherwise it will cause blockage.
2. There should be no solid bulk material in the material, otherwise it will jam the screw and cause damage to the screw conveyor.
3. Don't feed the material when it is initiated, wait until it is initiated, and then start the conveyor without load.
4. Intermittent feeding should be done before stopping, and the operation of the equipment should be interrupted after the material in the machine has been transported.
5. Check the parts of the equipment regularly and frequently, such as whether the fasteners are loose. If there is any looseness, fasten them in time and take precautions in advance.
6. Do not remove the cover of the conveyor during operation to prevent personal hazards, and it is also necessary to frequently add lubricating oil to the moving parts.
The auger conveyor is suitable for horizontal transportation, inclined transportation, and vertical transportation of granular or powdery materials. The transportation distance varies depending on the deformation, generally from 2 meters to 70 meters. The rotating screw blade pushes the material and carries it on the screw conveyor.
Spiral blades are welded on the rotating shaft of the screw conveyor. The double screw conveyor is a screw conveyor with two rotating shafts welded with rotating blades. To put it bluntly, it is to organically combine two screw conveyors to form a screw conveyor.
The rotation direction of the rotating shaft of the screw conveyor determines the direction of material transportation, but in general, when planning the screw conveyor, the rotating blades are planned according to the single transportation. When it is transported in the reverse direction, the life span of the conventional conveyor will be greatly reduced.