Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-03 Origin: Site
The waste paper pulping process of pulp equipment: waste paper pulping products are divided into virgin pulp and bleached pulp. The pulping process in the production of primary color pulp is mainly the decomposition, purification and deheating of waste paper. In the production of bleached pulp, deinking and other treatments are added on this basis.
Pulp equipment ordinary waste paper pulping process:
1. After the waste paper is unsealed and the iron wire is removed, it is transported to the hydraulic crusher through a plate conveyor, the waste paper is deinked, and the pulp flows into the pulp pool;
2. The pulp pump enters the high-frequency vibrating screen, the high-frequency vibrating screen plays the role of screening and separating debris, and the filtered slurry enters the slurry tank;
3. The pulp pump is used to lift the pulp from the slurry tank into the rotary screen thickener. The rotary screen thickener mainly increases the concentration of the slurry with a lower concentration, which can achieve the purpose of washing the slurry while being concentrated; The concentrated pulp is flowing into the pulp tank;
4. The pulp is lifted into the rinsing machine by the lift pump, which is used to wash the pulp clean and bleach the pulp; the bleached pulp automatically flows into the pulp tank;
5. Pulp is pumped from the pulp to the pulp mill, after grinding, enters the fine pulp mill, and automatically flows into the pulp pond;
6. The pulp is lifted into the sedimentation tray by the slurry pump, and the sedimentation tray separates impurities such as sand and ash to make pure pulp;
7. Pulp is pumped into the pressure tank by the pulp pump, and the pressure tank is used as the concentration of the slurry;
8. After the pulp is prepared by the pressure tank and removed by the sand pump for the second time, the pulp is sent to the stabilizing tank for re-mixing to make refined pulp.
The above is the waste paper pulping process of pulp equipment.