Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-25 Origin: Site
Advantages of Drum pulper for recycled waste paper fiber
1. Excellent slurry quality. It can remove light and heavy impurities such as plastics, foils and hot melt adhesives in the pulp. These impurities can be completely removed without being cut and broken. In addition, it can be removed at the same time. Separate and recycle to reduce the pressure on environmental protection.
2. The lowest maintenance cost. The structure of this machine is very simple, stable, and has a small amount of wearing parts, which guarantees the least demand for spare parts and low maintenance costs.
3. Perfect fiber dissolution. Under high-concentration conditions, waste paper will also produce gentle rubbing and friction movements. The fibers are fully swelled and separated, the strength and length of the waste paper fibers are fully retained, and the pulp yield is greatly improved.
4. Good deinking mechanism. Due to the operation under high concentration conditions, the role of chemicals is quite strong, and the steam is fully utilized, allowing the ink particles to be effectively separated from the fiber surface to achieve effective deinking.
5. Significant energy saving effect. There is no strong movement of the rotor structure, so there is no need to consume energy in unnecessary stirring and shearing movements. The energy is only consumed in the rotation of the drum, which saves about 60%.
6. Reliable continuous slag discharge system. The machine is easy to repair and maintain, the screen holes are not easy to be blocked, and can run continuously for a long time. Due to the high slag discharge efficiency, the burden of subsequent purification can be reduced.
7. Save labor. Because waste paper is processed under high-concentration conditions, this machine is suitable for processing unselected various grades of waste paper, which can save a waste paper selection process.