Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-27 Origin: Site
Screw conveyor is the main transportation equipment for the transportation of powder, granular and small pieces of materials in minerals, feed, grain and oil, construction and other occupations. In our many years of production practice, we have found that the screw conveyor simply has various failures during the transportation process, and blockage is a common problem of the screw conveyor. How to deal with the plugging problem?
1. Reasonably choose the technical parameters of the screw conveyor. If it is a slow screw conveyor, the speed should not be too high.
2. Strictly implement the principle of no-load start and no-load stop to ensure continuous and uniform feeding.
3. Increase the discharge port or lengthen the end of the chute to solve the problem of poor discharge and late discharge. At the same time, a small counter-rotating blade can be installed at the end of the discharge trough to avoid end blocking.
4. There is an anti-block valve on the discharge end cover of the screw conveyor. In case of blockage, it is formed by the accumulation of materials. Open the anti-blocking door and cut off the power together.
5. Necessary cleaning of the materials entering the conveyor to prevent large impurities or fiber impurities from entering the machine and causing blockage.
6. When the silo level indicator and lock sensor are installed, it must be completed and alarmed.
7. The horizontal size of the central suspension bearing should be minimized to reduce the possibility of blockage during the data passage period.
If necessary, clean the materials entering the screw conveyor to prevent large impurities or fiber impurities from entering the machine and causing blockage. It is equipped with material level indicator and paper jam sensor to complete automatic control and alarm. Enlarge the discharge opening or lengthen the end of the chute to deal with the problem of poor discharge or too late. At the same time, a small counter-rotating blade can be installed at the end of the discharge chute to avoid end blocking.
An anti-blocking valve is provided on the discharge end cover plate. In case of blockage, due to material accumulation, open the anti-blocking door and cut off the power supply through the travel switch. Minimize the horizontal size of the center suspension bearing as much as possible to reduce the possibility of data blocking when passing through the center bearing. Choose technical parameters reasonably, such as slow travel speed not too high.