Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-24 Origin: Site
Paper calenders can be divided into Soft calender, hard calender and super calender, but compared with hard calender and super calender, what are the advantages of Soft calender?
Soft calender compared with hard calender:
1. The tightness of the pressing paper is the same: the soft calender is softer than the hard calender, and the tightness of the pressing paper is more consistent.
2. Improve opacity and eliminate stains: Because the soft roller can rebound, the surface of the roller can adapt to the uniformity and quantitative changes of the paper. Thinner paper is in contact with the heat roller, while for thicker paper, the thickness will not be greatly reduced, which can increase its delicate smoothness and eliminate stains.
3. Good absorption of printing ink: Because the tightness of the paper is consistent, and the thickness is not greatly reduced, the absorption of printing ink is good and uniform.
4. The calender has good stability and a large line pressure adjustment range, which can adapt to different requirements of calendered paper.
Soft calender with Super Calender:
1. The maximum allowable temperature of the super calender cannot exceed 85 degrees, while the maximum temperature of the soft calender can reach 160~200 degrees.
2. The speed of the soft calender can be the same as the speed of the machine or coating machine, there is no need to slow down when licking the paper.
3. Super calender is difficult to control the thickness of the paper.
4. The super calender has a large area, high cost and high investment.