Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-26 Origin: Site
The paper machine failure mainly includes two aspects: One is the inherent production failure shutdown. The present invention is mainly carried out under the premise of ensuring product quality and meeting production process requirements, especially the production of cultural paper. But it is relatively simple to handle; the second is equipment failure and shutdown. In the production process of paper machines, there are certain specialities and complexity.
Characteristics of equipment failure shutdown
1) There are many equipment failure points, often accompanied by equipment shutdown.
2) The service life of some parts is short, and the replacement frequency of spare parts is high.
3) There is a large gap between the failure period and the occupied maintenance time, which makes management difficult.
Main causes of paper machine failures
1) Wear. It mainly includes parts and equipment that are in long-term contact with copper mesh, pulp, felt or forming paper, such as pulp, slurry pump, vacuum tank board, sand remover, calender, and press roll. Another reason is the frequent movement of parts, such as air intake cover, vacuum booster roller, scraper, cylinder and vacuum pump.
2) Lubrication. Mechanical rotation is directly related to bearings. In paper machines, there are more types and numbers of rollers, with rotating rollers and hundreds of different types of bearings. Therefore, lubrication management is very necessary, especially affected by water, heavy load and high temperature. Lubricating oil is easy to evaporate, lose and aging, causing damage and wear of shaft head bearings. Therefore, regular refueling is extremely necessary.
3) Fatigue. The heavy load and continuous operation of the machine are easy to cause fatigue damage. In the paper machine, because some parts are limited by the mechanical structure and working principle, the parts cannot have too strong design strength to avoid damage, which can be solved by maintenance and technical transformation.