Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-04 Origin: Site
Belt conveyors have been applied to various fields because of their stable operation and continuous transportation capacity. Conveyor belt is the key component of belt conveyor, as well as material installation and traction belt. The section where the conveyor belt bears materials is called the installation section, and the return section is called the full load section. Common core materials include cotton white canvas, polyester white canvas, and galvanized steel wire rope.
The bandwidth and speed of the conveyor belt are critical to the throughput of the belt conveyor. How to choose a suitable bandwidth and speed for sharing.
Generally speaking, for a given belt speed, the conveying capacity of the belt conveyor increases with the expansion of the overall width of the conveyor belt, but the overall width of the narrow conveyor belt is likely to lie in the particle size distribution of the material being transported. The conveyor belt must have sufficient overall width, so that the small lumps to be conveyed and the lumps in the powdery mixture will not be installed close to the edge of the conveyor belt, and the internal specifications of the feeding trough and the spacing between the guide troughs It must be enough to make the mixture of various particle size distributions based without blocking.
2, belt speed
The suitable belt speed lies at a very large level in the characteristics of the material being conveyed, the required conveying capacity and the supporting force of the selected conveyor belt. Powdered materials should be transported at the lowest possible speed to reduce dust on the construction site, especially at the feeding and dumping places. The ductile material should also limit the speed of the conveyor belt. Because the conveyor belt and the easily broken materials being conveyed vibrate on the buffer roller, the belt speed must be low so that the ductile material will not be broken at the feeding point and the dumping point. Heavy materials with sharp edges and corners should be transported at a medium level of speed. Because the sharp edges and corners of the materials are likely to wear too much to the covering viscose of the conveyor belt, especially when the material moves along the conveyor belt at a safe discharge speed This is especially true when it is significantly lower than the conveyor speed.
The selection of belt speed should consider the following factors:
Bandwidth: The smaller the total width of the tape, the less stable it is during high-speed operation, and it is even more likely to cause a more serious spattering situation. Mobile conveyor: The installation quality is generally higher, and higher belt speeds can be used, and the speed of semi-mobile and portable conveyors is lower. The speed can be higher when the conveying is level or tends to level. The larger the inclination angle, the easier the material will be turned or dragged. A lower speed should be selected. Belt conveyor with skewed installation: Relatively speaking, the lower speed belt conveyor needs to have a lower speed, because the material is easier to flip and drag on the tape during the downward transportation. The greater the ton-kilometer value of the conveying capacity, the greater the compressive strength of the tape required. In order to reduce the compressive strength of the tape, a higher speed can be used. The bending of the tape on the drum: the impact of loading and the impact of the material cause the tape to wear out, so the short-circuit conveyor slows down. But in order to reduce the supporting force of the tape, long-distance conveyors often choose high-speed operation.
The belt conveyor can carry out the transportation volume specified by the system software, which is determined by the network bandwidth and belt speed. The belt speed is very harmful to the belt conveyor's network bandwidth, its own weight, project cost and work quality. Under the same transport capacity standard, it is possible to choose two schemes: large network bandwidth and low bandwidth or smaller network bandwidth and high bandwidth. The following factors should be considered when selecting belt speed:
The characteristics of conveying materials and processing technology regulations
(1) For materials with small abrasiveness and small particles, such as coal, grains, sand, etc., a higher speed (generally 2~2m/s) should be used.
(2) Low-speed gears (within 1.25-1m/s) should be used for materials with high abrasiveness, lumpiness and fear of crushing, such as lump coal, lump iron ore, and coke.
(3) For powdery materials or materials that are prone to dust on the construction site such as a large amount of smoke and dust, in order to prevent smoke and dust from flying, a low speed gear (≤1.0M/s) should be adopted.
(4) Low-speed gears (≤1.25m/s) should be adopted for the places where cargo, easy-to-turn materials or high sanitary standards are required.
Belt conveyor layout and material dumping method
(1) The belt conveyor with longer distance and level can choose higher belt speed.
(2) For belt conveyors with large inclination angles or short conveying intervals, the belt speed should be reduced as much as possible.
(3) When selecting the dumping car for dumping, because the specific inclination angle of the conveyor belt entering the dumping car is very large, the belt speed is not suitable for too high, generally not exceeding 3.15m/s.
(4) When the plow-shaped ash unloading valve is used to pour the material, because of the additional frictional resistance and wear, the belt speed is not suitable to exceed 2.8m/s.
(5) The belt speed of the downward belt conveyor with a large inclination angle is not suitable to exceed 3.15m/s.