Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-09 Origin: Site
Screw conveyor is a conveying equipment used to transport powdery and granular materials. Various bearings work in dust. Therefore, the correct use of screw conveyor under such working conditions is particularly important. So what is the correct way to use the screw conveyor? Shandong Easttai editor will give you a detailed explanation:
The screw conveyor must be able to start when there is no material and debris in the casing.
1) After starting the motor, observe the current, if it is found to be normal, feed the screw conveyor.
2) When feeding, the feeding speed should be gradually increased to reach the rated conveying capacity. The feeding must be uniform and maintain a certain filling quantity. Try to avoid intermittent feeding, otherwise it will easily cause conveying The accumulation of materials and the overload of the drive device will reduce the service life of the conveyor.
3) In order to prevent metal debris from entering the box of the screw conveyor, causing the bearing of the whole machine to be stuck and twisted, a screen should be added to the feeding port of the screw conveyor. Before starting the machine, the box body of the screw conveyor must be covered and cannot be removed when the machine is running to ensure personal safety and prevent dust from flying.
4) When the screw conveyor is running, always pay attention to the magnitude of the current fluctuation, and solve the cause in time.
5) Feeding should be stopped before the screw conveyor is shut down, and the machine can be shut down only after the material in the casing is completely unloaded. There can be no large and hard materials in the input materials to avoid screw jams and damage to the screw conveyor.
6) The connecting parts of the screw conveyor should not have dust or air leakage, and its tightness should be maintained.
7) When using the screw conveyor, you should always check the working conditions of the various parts of the screw conveyor, pay attention to whether the fasteners are loose, and tighten them in time.