Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-17 Origin: Site
The failure of the paper machine mainly includes two aspects: 1. It is the inherent production failure shutdown; 2. The equipment failure shutdown. And how should we deal with this situation? What is the main reason for it?
Features of equipment downtime:
1) There are many equipment failure points, often accompanied by equipment failure and shutdown.
2) The service life of some parts is shorter, and the replacement frequency of spare parts is higher.
3) There is a big gap between the failure cycle and the occupied maintenance time, and the management is difficult.
The main reasons for the failure of paper machine equipment:
1) Wear and tear. It mainly includes parts and equipment that are in long-term contact with copper mesh, pulp, felt or forming paper, such as pulp, slurry pump, vacuum box board, desander, calender, press roll, etc. Another reason is the frequent movement of parts, such as air intake covers, vacuum booster rollers, scrapers, cylinders and vacuum pumps.
2) Lubrication. Mechanical rotation is directly related to the bearing. In paper machines, there are more types and numbers of rolls, with rotating rolls and hundreds of bearings of different types. Therefore, lubrication management is very necessary, especially affected by water, heavy load and high temperature. Lubricating oil is easy to evaporate, lose and age, causing damage and wear of the shaft bearing. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to check and refuel regularly.
3) Fatigue. Heavy load and continuous operation of machinery are prone to fatigue damage. In the paper machine, because some parts are restricted by the mechanical structure and working principle, the parts cannot have too strong design strength to avoid damage, which can be solved through maintenance and technical transformation.