Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-19 Origin: Site
Paper machine What procedures are probably required in the pulping process?
1.After unpacking and removing the iron wire, the waste paper is transported by the plate conveyor to the hydraulic pulper for disintegration. The hydraulic pulper performs beating and deinking of the waste paper, and the pulp after beating and deinking flows into the pulp pool.
2. The pulp is lifted from the pulp tank to the high-frequency vibrating screen by the pulp-lifting pump, and the high-frequency vibrating screen plays the role of screening and separating debris; the screened pulp flows into the pulp tank
3. The pulp pump is used to lift the pulp from the slurry tank into the rotary screen thickener. The rotary screen thickener mainly increases the concentration of the slurry with a lower concentration, which can achieve the purpose of washing the slurry while being concentrated; The concentrated pulp is flowing into the pulp tank
4. The pulp is lifted into the rinsing machine by the lift pump, which is used to wash the pulp and bleach the pulp; the bleached pulp automatically flows into the pulp tank
5. The pulp is lifted into the refiner by the lift pump, after being ground into a fine pulp by the refiner, it automatically flows into the pulp tank
6. The pulp is lifted into the sedimentation tray by the pulp extraction pump, and the sedimentation tray separates impurities such as sand and ash to make pure pulp.
7. The pulp is lifted into the pressure tank by the lift pump, and the function of the pressure tank is to adjust the concentration of the pulp
8. After the pulp is adjusted in the pressure box, the impurities are removed by the de-sand pump for the second time, and then the pulp is sent to the stable head box, and the pure pulp is made into pure pulp after re-mixing.
9. The prepared pure pulp flows into the mesh trough
10. The pulp in the mesh trough flows to the mesh cage for dewatering to form a wet paper sheet
11. The wet paper is pressed by the pressing roller under the grip of the upper and lower blankets
12. The pressed paper is then dried for drying
13. The dried paper is calendered to improve the quality
14. Rewinding, slitting, packaging