Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-12 Origin: Site
The two-phase flow pulp pump adopts the principle of "relative suction and relative blockage" in the two-phase flow theory to carry out the hydraulic design of the pump, so that the hydraulic performance of the pump's flow-through components conforms to the law of solid-liquid two-phase flow, thereby reducing the amount of slurry The body's erosion and wear of the flow-through components greatly improves the working efficiency and service life of the pump. This series of pumps has the following remarkable features:
1. High efficiency and energy saving: The operating efficiency is 3-10% higher than ordinary pulp pumps on average, and energy saving and consumption reduction can reach 15-30%.
2. Good cavitation performance and long service life: the actual service life can be increased by 2-3 times compared with ordinary pulp pumps;
3. High concentration, no clogging: the conveying pulp concentration can reach 6%;
4. Reasonable structure and convenient maintenance: The pump head adopts a front and rear door-opening structure, and there is no need to disassemble the pipeline during maintenance, just move the motor backward to disassemble and repair the pump.
1. Paper industry: it is used to transport, lift and pressurize the medium in the industrial process of recycling pulp and alkali with a concentration of less than 6%;
2. Sugar industry: used for conveying syrup with a concentration below 4% and a viscosity below 150mm2/s;
3. Urban sewage industry: used for the circulating transportation, lifting and pressurization of the medium in the sewage treatment process.