Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-21 Origin: Site
Screw conveyors are used for unloading long trash bins, mainly for wood chip bins or bamboo chip bins. It has the function of continuous conveying and cleaning, but improper operation can still cause losses:
1. Do not work when the working environment or the temperature of the material is lower than -10 degrees and higher than 50 degrees.
2. No pedestrians or passengers are allowed on the conveyor belt to avoid personal injury.
3. Don't transport acid, alkali or materials containing organic ingredients.
4. If the tape deviation occurs during operation, stop and adjust it in time, and do not use it reluctantly to avoid increased friction.
5. When there is a problem with the insulation of the conveyor, the machine must be shut down and the motor must be grounded to avoid leakage.
6. It is forbidden to pull the belt by hand when it is slipping to avoid injury.
The above are the taboo issues that need to be paid attention to when using screw conveyors.