Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-28 Origin: Site
1. High-concentration beating can be achieved through high-concentration disc refiner or other high-concentration fine grinding equipment. High-concentration beating than low-concentration beating can significantly improve the properties of paper, such as tensile strength, tear resistance, flexural resistance, fracture resistance and elongation.
2. High concentration refiner can effectively, fully and evenly crush. The resulting flakes have fewer fiber chips, can maintain more fiber length and strength, and have better filtered water.
3. High concentration refiner is suitable for processing thick-walled fiber pulp such as masson pine and larch, and has influence on short fibers such as grass fiber and hardwood pulp. It opens up a new way for using short fiber pulp to increase paper strength and improve product quality.
4. The principle of High concentration refiner: low concentration beating depends on the direct beating effect of the blade on the optical fiber. High-concentration beating mainly depends on the friction between the fibers used for beating. This is the main difference between high consistency and low consistency beating.
5. In the low-concentration beating process, because there is a large amount of water between the fibers, the distance between the fibers increases, and the water plays a role in changing the properties of the fibers. Therefore, in the low-concentration pulping process, even if one fiber is reached, the blade gap is very small. However, due to the processing and installation of the beating equipment, or the uneven wear of the blades during use, the size of the gap between the blades will be reduced. If the gap is too small, the fiber will be strongly crushed and cut; if the gap is too large, the fiber will not be able to perform the necessary beating treatment. Therefore, the uniformity of the low concentration is poor, and the fibers are cut due to interference.
6. Due to the gap between the high-concentration pulverizer and the disc pulverizer, the effect of high-concentration beating and beating is not directly on the fiber through the grinding disc, but friction, squeezing, kneading, twisting, etc., so that the fiber is hit by the pulp. At the same time, a large amount of frictional heat is generated at the same time, which softens the fibers and facilitates the separation of the flakes.
7. Therefore, the ratio of High concentration refiner and low concentration beating, the average fiber length is large, short fibers and small fiber fragments are reduced. High-concentration flapping, the flapping degree rises slowly, and the filtration performance is good.
8. High-concentration beating and low-concentration beating also have significant differences in fiber morphology. The high-concentration beating fiber has obvious leaf-like organization and vertical separation. The fibers are soft and have a high degree of swelling, and the fibers are mostly twisted and have good properties. Shrinkage performance can greatly improve the strength and crack resistance of paper, which is of great significance for the production of cement bag paper, cigarette paper, high-speed rotary printing paper and other more demanding paper types.