The screw conveyor is a kind of mechanical technology and equipment that is widely used in the development of many related industries in modern enterprises. For example, in the management of China's food safety industry, it is responsible for bolting transportation between different floors. In many countries, the industry In terms of economy, the probability of our use is also relatively high. This kind of machine has horizontal and vertical styles, and from the perspective of other students, there are some other classifications. When choosing, you can directly choose according to your own actual needs. In the process of daily use, we must pay attention to daily maintenance and maintenance work, so as to effectively promote the long-term transportation role of the machine
Pay attention to the daily use of the screw conveyor, the conveying volume should not exceed a larger limit, if it is, it will not only cause the material to be transported smoothly, but also may cause the screw shaft to bend or the box body damage. Normal use can not be completed.. For the machine bearings and Gears, chains and other parts should be checked regularly, and lubrication should be properly added.. If the machine is not in use, the wear of the blade must be checked. According to the serious wear, repair welding and other measures should be taken to ensure that the subsequent work can proceed smoothly. . If you hear a harsher sound from the machine during use, the machine should open the lid at this time to see where the problem is, and then take the corresponding measures. If the temperature of the transmission is relatively high, you should pay attention to expand the box to see if there is a card owner, and do not allow the high temperature to be damaged. Doing a good job in these aspects of maintenance can play a role in protecting the machine..
In the use of belt conveyors, conveyor belts are indispensable, and the same is true for large inclination conveyors. The main purpose of these conveying equipment is to maintain the conveyor belt from damage. If the maintenance is not good, it will be damaged, then the production efficiency will be reduced, and the production cost will be increased. This is a series of problems. The belt conveyor manufacturer Shandong Yisitai Factory will give you specific maintenance techniques:
1. In the process of using and storing the conveyor belt, first pay attention to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, do not contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and keep away from heating devices. The belt conveyor should be stored in an environment where the temperature is between 18-40 ℃ and the humidity is between 50-80%.
2. Another thing is to pay attention to timely adjustment of the running speed when the conveyor belt is running.
3. It should be noted that heat-resistant conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be connected together, and their joints should be glued.
Do a good job in the maintenance of the belt conveyor, whether it is a belt conveyor or a belt conveyor with a large inclination angle, can better serve us, thereby improving production efficiency, effectively saving production costs, and ultimately improving the efficiency of the enterprise.
Regarding the belt conveyor, this is a kind of machinery that is also known as a belt conveyor. This kind of equipment is mainly used in household appliances, electronic products, and some electrical appliances. It is effective in machinery and other industries. It is widely used in the assembly of belt conveyor objects, as well as testing, packaging, and transportation. This belt conveyor can be divided into several modes of operation when the glands are conveying, for example, several ordinary continuous continuous operation, tempo operation, variable speed operation, etc. There are a variety of control methods. This kind of glands can be selected due to geological conditions. It can be in the form of a straight line, a curve or a slope. In addition, these conveying equipment include information about this economical type. Logistics transportation equipment, food processing, and chemical medicine are all widely used.
Regarding this belt conveyor, it is a way of movement in the form of friction. This way can have a frame and some conveyor belts when transporting materials. The main thing is that it can be moved The material is on a certain conveying line, from the initial feeding to the final end, it is a kind of conveying process, which can be used for the conveying of some broken materials, and some can be used for the conveying of finished items, etc. Generally speaking, the friction machinery of this kind of transportation is mainly composed of a frame, a conveyor belt and a roller. The main thing is to allow people to carry on the conveying line on the material. , This month can achieve a material transportation process, so that people can more complete the assembly line. In fact, in addition to this, some of them, such as coal, some gravel, cement, fertilizer, and grain can all be transported. In this case, they can be used within a certain range to achieve a certain effect. Regarding belt conveying The scope of application of the machine is horizontal transportation and inclined transportation, which is very convenient.
Regarding the working principle of the belt conveyor, it adopts a roller that can use the conveyor and then move on the two ends, and let one end of it on the must-drink conveyor belt, and the roller becomes the driving roller There is another one about the reversing roller. In short, the driven roller is driven by the reducer to drag it between a certain amount of friction, so that it can generally be at the discharge end to increase its traction. , And then facilitate the dragging, so that the material can be fed to the feeding end.
(1) Key points of start-up operation of the drying section of the paper machine:
1. Check whether there are any abnormal objects in each group of drying nets, whether there are sundries inside and outside the machine, and whether there is paper wrapped around the shaft head.
2. Check the scraper of each part of the drying section, whether the lifting device is flexible, and whether the scraper is tight and reliable.
3. Check whether each group of movable paper pick-up pulleys is flexible, whether the position and angle are appropriate, and whether the positioning adjustment system of each drying net deviation automatic adjuster is normal.
4. Check whether the tightness of each group of dry nets is appropriate, and whether the adjustment devices of each group of dry nets are correct and flexible, and adjust the position of the handwheel according to the tightness of the dry nets before and after.
5. Drop each group of dryer scrapers, check again whether there is anyone working in the machine, and send out a start-up signal. Start the dryer group by group and run at the crawling speed. (If there is a large cylinder group, the active group should be started first, and then the driven group should be started)
6. At the crawling speed, check whether the drying net is good or not and whether the tension is appropriate. The drying net of the new machine is tensioned at the crawling speed, and adjust the adjustment handwheel to make it tight at both ends, and carefully check the threading rope. The condition of wear and whether the joints are strong and firm.
7. Ventilate and preheat the drying cylinder. After confirming that each part is set, change the speed when the drying cylinder has a certain humidity.
8. After the drying cylinder is quickly transported by air, pay close attention to the operation of the drying net and put the mobile scraper into motion.
9. According to the length of the shutdown time, the preheating of the dryer shall not be less than the following time, 20-30 minutes of shutdown under 4 hours, 4-12 hours of shutdown, 40-60 minutes of shutdown for more than 12 hours, more than 60 minutes.
10. At the same time of ventilation and humidification, start the exhaust fan of the dry net part to make the air convection in the air hood.
11. After the drying cylinder humidity reaches the requirement, close the straight-through exhaust valve of the condensate water to carry out the paper splicing operation.
12. During the paper splicing process, when the drying cylinder and the guide felt roller are wrapped around the paper, they should be cleaned up in time, and should not be washed with water. In serious cases, the machine can be stopped for processing.
(2) The main points of normal production operation in the drying section of the paper machine:
1. Always check the machine dry net and the running condition of the threading rope to ensure normal production.
2. Always pay attention to the speed of each group of drying cylinders, and adjust the tension of the paper web to prevent the appearance of broken ends and folds.
3. Pay close attention to the running of the paper web, and cut it off in time when the end is broken to prevent the paper web from blocking the drying cylinder. According to the length of the end-breaking time, properly close the air inlet valve of the drying cylinder.
4. Enter the factory to check the load of each group of drying cylinders, and deal with any problems (current) in time.
(3) Key points of the shutdown operation of the drying section of the paper machine:
1. After receiving the shutdown notice, prepare the repair and threading rope tools.
2. After the paper web is interrupted, close the intake valve, and the dryer will be idle for 20-30 minutes before stopping.
3. The drying section is changed to crawling, and the condition of each group of drying nets and each threading rope is checked in detail. If there is any damage, stop the machine to repair and replace it.
4. Clean the paper foam on the scraper, the paper strips on the rack and the ground around the equipment to be hygienic, and then stop the drying cylinder.
5. Each exhaust fan in the air stop hood.
6. If the downtime is more than 4 hours, each blanket dryer should be loosened.
Analysis and Solution of the Failure of the Press Roll of Paper Machine. Whether a piece of equipment is operating normally, its key components play a very important role. The press roll is one of the more important parts in the paper machine. If there is a failure, it must be repaired and handled in time to avoid delays in production.
During the operation of the equipment, the press roll of the paper machine is constantly scoured by the material, and there is often a problem of wear in the transmission part. Usually, the bearing part of the press roll is worn out. If it is not treated, the equipment will wear out all the time, which will cause damage to our equipment, which will affect the normal operation of our equipment.
In view of the phenomenon of wear of the press roll, the more traditional repair methods are surfacing welding, thermal spraying, electroplating, etc., but they all have the disadvantages of remote locations. When repairing welding, due to the high temperature will produce thermal stress, there is no way to completely eliminate it, and the electroplating layer will also be subject to certain restrictions. If we want to solve this problem, we have to choose polymer composite materials to solve it. Since the material itself has relatively good adhesion and compressive strength, it can be repaired on site without disassembly, which saves time and manpower compared to traditional methods. Moreover, our polymer materials have the lack of metal concessions, which can well absorb the shock and vibration caused by the operation of the press roll, reducing the probability of secondary wear.
The forming process of the paper web of the paper machine is the process in which the fiber suspension is dehydrated and deposited on the forming wire surface. It is mainly a hydrodynamic process; chemical forces and colloidal chemical forces also have a certain impact, especially in the paper material. The influence of fine substances is more significant. The hydrodynamic process mainly includes three processes: water discharge, directional shear and turbulence.
Water discharge process of paper machine:
Discharge is the flow of water through the forming wire. The direction of the water flow is basically but not completely perpendicular to the plane of the wire, and its characteristic is that the flow rate changes with time. The main function of the drainage is to dehydrate the fiber suspension so that the fibers in the pulp are deposited on the forming wire to become a layer.
Water discharge is carried out by two mechanisms: filtration and concentration. Filtration occurs when the fibers in the suspension are mobile or can move freely without interference with each other. When the water is discharged under the filtering mechanism, there is a clear boundary between the deposited fiber layer and the thin suspension close to the layer. The concentration of the suspended solid on the layer is basically a constant value.
1. The drainage of the filtration mechanism has two effects on paper forming: uniform distribution and layer-by-layer deposition.
Because the drain flow always has the largest flow in the path with the least resistance, more mobile fibers are brought to this place with the least resistance, that is, where the fiber layer is thinner, which makes the layer more uniform. The trend of growth, this is the effect of uniformity.
Since the drainage of the filtration mechanism deposits the fibers in a monomer state layer by layer on the forming mesh, the interweaving and interweaving of fibers in the layered structure is relatively small, and the layering is more obvious. This is the layer-by-layer deposition.
2. When the fibers in the suspension become an intertwined network state and the fibers are not easy to move, concentration occurs. At this time, there is no clear boundary between the layer and the suspension, and the concentration of the suspension increases closer to the layer. The fiber network in the suspension is the same as the laminate, which is gradually compressed as the concentration process. The main mechanism of suspended solids is filtration. However, the two drainage mechanisms of filtration and concentration actually exist at the same time, and the drainage is only local and temporary according to the concentration mechanism.
In the drain water, the fibers are mechanically blocked by the forming mesh and accumulate on the mesh, which creates a layer, and the layer grows and is compressed as the drain progresses. The friction between the fibers in the laminate and between the fibers and the forming wire gradually increases during the draining process, so that the fiber structure of the laminate is stabilized and can resist the flow in the suspension above the laminate. Disturbance and recoil from the water below the forming wire. The growth and compaction of the build-up increases the accumulation of fibers and fine substances.
Directional shearing process of paper machine:
Directional shear is the shear flow in the fiber suspension that has not yet drained. It is characterized by a clearly visible gradient of flow direction and average flow velocity. Directional shear has a dispersing effect, a directional effect and a concentration effect.
1. The dispersing effect of directional shear is that due to the existence of the flow velocity gradient, the fiber network in the suspension is deformed under the action of shearing force, so that it is finally dispersed.
2. The directional effect of directional shear is that the directional shear exhibits obvious flow directionality, so that most of the fibers deposited in the layer are arranged along the advantageous shear direction.
3. When the non-uniform strong shear flow pattern is included in the discharge range, the fiber shows a concentration trend corresponding to the shear field mode, which is the concentration effect of directional shear. This effect is undesirable in forming, so high-intensity small-scale turbulence should be used to suppress it.
Turbulent process of paper machine:
In forming, turbulence is theoretically the non-directional fluctuation of the flow velocity in the free suspension without water discharge. But in fact, the turbulent flow pattern in the free suspension is not truly non-directional, but it is not enough to produce significant directional shear. Its effect on the structure of the paper is very similar to the effect of the real non-directional fluctuation of the flow velocity. approximate. This is a pseudo-turbulent flow pattern. It is also a natural result of flow relaxation with high flow directionality.
The main function of turbulence in the forming process is to disperse the fiber network, to a limited extent, to make the fibers move easily in the suspension to reduce the degree of flocculation, and as a means to attenuate the directional shear.
Both directional shearing and turbulence are shearing processes, and the difference lies in the difference in the degree of directionality within a given scale (a scale that is large enough compared to the length of the monomer fiber). In any shaper, the above three hydrodynamic processes all occur and exist simultaneously, and they are not evenly distributed in time and space, nor are they completely independent of each other.
The above is the mechanism of paper web forming on a paper machine.
Today, the editor of Shandong easttai will explain to you the use and maintenance of air tires:
1. Strict inflation standards. Inflation strictly according to the standard is the key to prolong its service life. If the tire pressure is higher than the standard, the softness of the tire will be lost, the cushioning performance will be damaged, the jitter of the vehicle will increase, and the braking performance will be worse. The main cause of early damage), in severe cases, the tire will be quickly scrapped.
2. Check the qi in time. After the tire is inflated, it is not absolutely sealed. Even when the tire and valve core are intact, it will leak on its own. Therefore, frequent inspections must be done to make up. Check the air pressure of common vehicles before leaving the vehicle, when parking and after receiving the vehicle. Before leaving the car and when parking, you can use the sensory inspection, and the inspection after the car should be measured with a barometer after the tires have dropped to room temperature. The tire pressure gauge should be checked and corrected regularly to avoid excessive errors. In order to reduce self-leakage, a valve cap must be equipped to protect the valve.
3. Driving correctly. riving has a decisive influence on the life of air tires. Sharp turns, high speed when turning, frequent emergency braking, poor road selection, and hitting road users are all factors that constitute tire damage and cannot be ignored. Keeping the vehicle running at a medium speed can lower the temperature of the tires and extend the service life.
4. Use special tools to disassemble and install tires. When the tire needs to be repaired, it is best to go to a manufacturer with special tools to repair it. At the same time, please note that you should make a mark before removing the tire so that the original rolling direction and level of movement can be maintained during assembly.
5. Correctly select and install. Use tires of the same type, pattern, and new and old levels on the same car, so that they can reasonably bear negative tolerances and achieve uniform wear. Arbitrary mixing will not only accelerate tire damage during use, but also increase the wear and fuel consumption of transmission parts.
6. Regular tire rotation. After a certain mileage of the car, there will be differences in the degree of fatigue and wear of the tires in different parts. Therefore, tire rotation must be performed. It is generally carried out once for 2 to 30,000 kilometers. For vehicles that often drive on large arched roads, it is recommended to use the cross-shift method; for vehicles that often drive on relatively flat roads, it is recommended to use the cycle-shift method.
The failure of the paper machine mainly includes two aspects: 1. It is the inherent production failure shutdown; 2. The equipment failure shutdown. And how should we deal with this situation? What is the main reason for it?
Features of equipment downtime:
1) There are many equipment failure points, often accompanied by equipment failure and shutdown.
2) The service life of some parts is shorter, and the replacement frequency of spare parts is higher.
3) There is a big gap between the failure cycle and the occupied maintenance time, and the management is difficult.
The main reasons for the failure of paper machine equipment:
1) Wear and tear. It mainly includes parts and equipment that are in long-term contact with copper mesh, pulp, felt or forming paper, such as pulp, slurry pump, vacuum box board, desander, calender, press roll, etc. Another reason is the frequent movement of parts, such as air intake covers, vacuum booster rollers, scrapers, cylinders and vacuum pumps.
2) Lubrication. Mechanical rotation is directly related to the bearing. In paper machines, there are more types and numbers of rolls, with rotating rolls and hundreds of bearings of different types. Therefore, lubrication management is very necessary, especially affected by water, heavy load and high temperature. Lubricating oil is easy to evaporate, lose and age, causing damage and wear of the shaft bearing. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to check and refuel regularly.
3) Fatigue. Heavy load and continuous operation of machinery are prone to fatigue damage. In the paper machine, because some parts are restricted by the mechanical structure and working principle, the parts cannot have too strong design strength to avoid damage, which can be solved through maintenance and technical transformation.
The sandwich paper machine solves the problems caused by the increasing speed of modern Fourdrinier paper machines, especially the difference in paper product characteristics on both sides of the Fourdrinier paper machine, poor micro uniformity, and uneven lateral distribution that restrict the speed increase. Therefore, the sandwich paper machine will be the main force of the paper industry in the future.
The name of the sandwich paper machine comes from the sandwich former, which represents a shaper in which the pulp jet from the headbox is sprayed between two converging meshes. Therefore, it can be said that the term sandwich former does not indicate any dehydration mechanism, but only indicates the initial state of pulp feeding.
According to whether there is a bottom wire, the paper machine can be divided into a bottomless wire mesh paper machine and a bottom wire mesh paper machine. From the above definition, it can be inferred that, except for the forming part, the configuration of the rest of the sandwich paper machine is the same as that of the high-speed Fourdrinier paper machine, and the difference between the bottom net and the bottomless net paper machine is It depends on whether the mesh former is a bottom mesh type, that is, the paper web is drained and formed on the bottom mesh and then dehydrated on both sides in the mesh. The configuration of the remaining parts is basically the same.
The bottom-net-net paper machine is used to produce cardboard, and it has been developed into a multi-net-board machine. Similarly, except for the forming part, the configuration of other parts is no different from the multi-cylinder multi-cylinder board machine. In the configuration of the forming section of the multi-split board machine, each former on the bottom net is equipped with its own headbox. The pulp stream sprayed from the headbox is drained and formed on both sides in the net formed by the top and bottom nets, and from the second former, the new wet paper web is developed on the already formed paper web. Formed on.
In view of the phenomenon of paper machine roller wear, the more traditional repair methods include surfacing, thermal spraying, electroplating, etc., but they all have the shortcomings of different parts. When repairing and welding, because the temperature is too high, thermal stress will be generated, and there is no way to completely eliminate it, and the electroplating layer will also be subject to certain restrictions. To solve this problem, it is necessary to choose polymer composite materials to solve it. Because the material itself has good adhesion and compressive strength, it can be repaired on site without disassembly, saving more time and manpower than traditional methods. Moreover, our polymer materials have the compatibility of metal defects, which can well absorb the shock and vibration caused by the operation of the press roller, and reduce the probability of secondary wear.
The key components of paper machine equipment play a very important role in the normal operation of the equipment. The pressure roller is one of the important parts in the paper machine. If there is a failure, it should be repaired in time to avoid delays in production.
During the operation of the equipment, the pressure roller of the paper machine is constantly being washed by the material, and the transmission part often suffers from abrasion problems. The bearing part of the pressure roller is usually severely worn. If it is not processed, the equipment has worn out, which will cause damage to our equipment, which will affect the normal operation of our equipment.
The rewinder for RUSSIA is ready for shipping .This rewinder has good quality and updated design.
EASTTAI insisted on serving our customers with high quality products , sincere service and good reputation .Thanks for long-term trust and favor from our customers .
In the cutting process of the A4 paper cutter, sometimes the safety screw is often broken. This is mainly due to the following reasons:
1. The cutting edge of the blade is not sharp enough;
2. The left and right sliders of the knife holder have been worn;
3. The safety screw is not tightened frequently; the safety screw is not in the correct direction during installation;
4. If the safety pin has not yet withdrawn and the knife has fallen and hit the safety bolt;
5. The two end faces connecting the safety screw are not flat enough due to deformation, etc .;
6. The blade is cut too deep into the blade or because the blade is not ground flat enough, adjust the blade too deep in order to cut the paper completely;
There will also be failures due to electrical reasons.
Through the above content, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the failure of the A4 paper cutter, and can solve these problems in a timely manner.